E3A Professional Tracks
E3A provides unparalleled professional training, certification and learning opportunities for corporate trainers, coaches, educators, businesspersons, and equestrians who facilitate learning experiences based on the horse/human connection.
Foundation Training Program
All E3A certification tracks listed below are based on attending the E3A Foundation Training (FUND1 and FUND2 - previously IN1 and IN2). This training provides a deeper understanding of horse and herd behavior, experiential and coaching facilitation skills, and interactive activities that leverage the horse/human connection. Understand why horses, as co-facilitators, provide an experiential learning experience with value and benefits unlike any other learning or growth experience.
Corporate Certification Training Program
The E3A Corporate Training (CERT2 and CERT3) teaches how to design and conduct professional and meaningful workshops for business teams based on a learning experience with horses. Learn how to develop facilitation skills through practical, hand-on experience. Specifically:
- Individual and team assessment instruments (including StrengthsFinder)
- Team maturity and team change process
- The workshop process to host a E3 learning experience soup to nuts that delivers lasting impact
- Equine activities that facilitate team development
- Developing facilitation expertise and hands-on facilitation experience
This training program offers a multi-faceted approach to developing your facilitation skills, deepening your ability to see horse behavior and relate it back to the client, finding your voice within the E3 work and developing your own program, and improving your skills and confidence in responding to clients and their behavior.
Both the Foundation and Corporate Training programs are prerequisites to being certified by E3A in Corporate Training.
Business Development Training
E3A now offers Business Development teleclasses based on the new book "Get Started: How to Create and Market a Service-Based Business In a Down Economy." These classes include a Free Intro to Business Development teleclass, plus four series of three 2 hour teleclasses each covering:
- FREE Intro to Business Development teleclass
- BUSINESS FOUNDATION SERIES•
- Your Entrepreneurial Type & Best Team to Support You
- Developing Your Vision Mission & Values
- Special Considerations for Board and Non-Profit Management
- OPERATIONS SERIES•
- Equine Basics & Facility Operations
- Finance & Business Operations
- Human Resources & Volunteer Development
- MARKETING SERIES•
- Product Development & the Value Proposition
- The Sales Cycle & Online Marketing
- Offline Marketing & the Marketing Plan
- PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION SERIES
- Organizational Structure & Teams
- Strategic & Business Development Planning
- Using Your Structure and Plans to Run Your Business
Enrichment Teleclasses & Seminars
E3A presents special enrichment programs to enhance the opportunity for learing in the areas of business development, strengths-based training, and the horse/human connection. These classes are taught in a teleclass (1-1/2 hour) or arena (2 day seminar) format.